With an ever-growing network of trails, the Stevens Pass Bike Park is fast becoming a popular lift-served destination in the Pacific Northwest. Just a short trip from Diamondback HQ, it’s one of our favorites.
Vertical Drop: 800ft
Lifts: 1 – Hogsback Express – high speed quad, (racks accommodate 3 bikes at a time)
- Golden Spike (green circle) – machine excavated flow
- Morooka Motion (green circle) – machine excavated flow
- Rock Crusher (blue square) – machine excavated flow
- Lichen It (blue square) – singletrack, technical
- Luvin’ It (blue square) – singletrack, technical
- Piranha Bird (blue square) – singletrack
- New Blue Trail (blue square) – singletrack
- Slingshot Wookie (black diamond) – singletrack, technical
- P.B.R. (Powered By Rudolph, black diamond) – machine excavated jump/flow
- Berserker (double black diamond)
Beginners Run: Golden Spike/Morooka Motion
Challenge: Slingshot Wookie – Fast and steep, with a few rocky sections that make it a favorite on the NW Cup race series.
Best Eats: Burgers n’ Brews at the Cascadian Kitchen and Bull’s Tooth Pub
Nearest Town / Accomodations: Leavenworth, 35 miles to the east, is a mountain town with a fun Bavarian theme.
Tickets are $43 a day for ages 14+, season passes are $249 for ages 14+.
Summer operations also include an 18 hole disc golf course and scenic chairlift rides for the casual visitor.