Diamondback Women’s Gravel Scholarship Giveaway Rules and Regulations
- Contest Period: The Contest will consist of one promotional contest period (the "Contest Period") as follows: The Contest Period begins October 30, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. US/ Pacific Time and ends on November 20, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. US/ Pacific Time.
- Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the Continental United States who are 13 years of age or older as of date of entry. Female bodied, non-binary, and trans riders may apply. Employees and their immediate household or family members of Alta Cycling Group, LLC, participating Media Outlets, and their affiliates and subsidiaries, and any advertising agencies, prize providers, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies associated with this Contest, are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter: Enter by emailing [email protected], during the Contest Period and telling us why you or someone you know is deserving of the prize. Contest pages may also be linked to or from other contest media sources. All entries must be received by the close of the Contest Period. The computer clock of Sponsor’s website administrators is the official and binding in all respects. Winners will be notified by email within 3 to 5 business days of selection. A winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining entries if any of the following occur: (1) a winner does not claim her prize within 24 hours of the first notification attempt; (2) a winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (3) a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; or (4) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements for the Contest, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared a "winner" of the Contest.
- Prize Description: From October 30-November 20, 2020, Alta Cycling Group, LLC will evaluate nominations received via the website or through email. 1 winner be selected by a committee of Alta Cycling employees. The prize will consist of a total of one Haanjo 8C with a maximum value of $4,400 retail price, size to be selected by the winner, a Nuun hydration pack, a $400 gift card from Wattie Ink, and 1 pair of shoes from Lake Cycling . All winners are solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes in connection with the prize. Prize will be shipped to winner based on prize availability which may be postponed up to 120 days from contest end. Prize substitutions are not allowed, and prizes are not transferable. Only Sponsor may elect, at their discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equal value due to lack of availability for any given reason. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsors award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries.
- Conditions of Entry:
- Use of Winner's Name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to Sponsor, their agents and licensees, to use the entrant's name, address, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material in any medium of communication, including but not limited to, print, Internet, radio and/or television for any purpose, including but not limited to marketing or promotional purposes.
- Execution of Affidavit and Release: By entering, each entrant agrees that if selected as a winner, he/she will e required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and a Form W9 and to present photo identification. If the winner is a minor (under age 18) these forms must be signed and submitted by the minor’s parent or legal guardian; The prize may be forfeited and awarded to another entrant if the winner does not execute and return the prepared form of Affidavit and Release within seven (7) days of the date upon which Sponsors send same to winner.
- Release Sponsor of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release sponsor, their, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in the Contest or their receipt or use of the Contest prizes. Sponsor assumes no liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; or (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest.
7. Governing Law: This Contest shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Washington State law, excluding choice of law provisions.
- Sponsor: Alta Cycling Group, LLC 6004 S. 190th St Suite 101, Kent WA 98032