CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW READY RIDE MOUNTAIN BIKE!
We've done all the hard work to make it as easy as possible for you to get out and riding. Just follow these simple steps:
- Level 1 - "Never-Ever" Never assembled a bike and working with tools isn't your forte'
Assembly Time 60-80 minutes
- Level 2 - "I'm Handy" Never assembled a bike yet you are pretty mechanically handy.
Assembly Time 40-50 minutes
- Level 3 - "DIY Bike Mechanic" Never fully assembled a bike but have done a little bike tuning
Assembly Time 30-40 minutes
- Level 4 - "Certified" You’re a skilled bicycle mechanic
Time yourself, I bet you can assemble this bike in less than 10 minutes
- 4, 5mm Hex Allen Keys* (comes with bicycle)
- 15mm Pedal Wrench or 6mm Allen * (comes with bicycle)
- Bike Grease*
- Bicycle Tire Pump*
- #2 Phillips Head and Flathead Screwdriver *
- Box Cutter or Strong Scissors
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Cable Cutters
- Shock Pump* (comes with some bicycles)
Ready Ride bikes are shipped 95 percent assembled. Typical bike assembly is time-consuming and requires technical know-how. Ready Ride reduces the time and skills needed for the final, four-step assembly.
DO NOT RIDE IF ANY FLAWS OR DEFECTS ARE DETECTED!
*See assembly guide enclosed in your Ready Ride folder for additional information.